It is possible to customize certain windows where information about the managed credential is displayed. This is a global configuration therefore once this is configured the details that are to be displayed will be the same across all windows.
It is possible to configure what additional information you wish to be shown for managed credentials. You can configure this from the Lifecycle page. Right click in the Selected Smart Card window and select Configure.
This will present a dialog with a number of available options.
- Enable Show smart card serial number (CSN) to display the credential unique serial number;
- Enable Show smart card type to display the credential template that the current credential is issued by;
- Enable Show smart card status to display the current status of the credential;
- Enable Show user ID to display the user identifier that the credential is issued to;
- Enable Show operator account if the selected credential is an operator token which will display the operator account details;
- Enable Show device information (if available) to display information about the managed credential that the Virtual credential was issued to if the select credential is a virtual one;
- Enable Show detailed information to display detailed information about the managed credential that the Virtual credential was issued to if the select credential is a virtual one;
- Enable Show certificates to display the details about what certificate(s) are issued to the credential;
- Enable Show certificate details if further information about what certificate(s) are issued to the credential is to be displayed;
- Enable Show user details from directory if additional user attribute information should be displayed about the user who the credential is issued to;
- Enable Show custom fields and click the Custom fields button to customise further details that can be displayed in this window.