This article guides customers on automatically starting vSEC:CMS services when only the vSEC:CMS Service is running after a boot-up, as illustrated below.
This is an optional configuration for vSEC:CMS customers to avoid manually starting each service.
It is recommended to only apply this method to the following services if they have already been set up in Options-Connections:
- vSEC:CMS - Operator Console Service
- vSEC:CMS - RSDM Service
- vSEC:CMS - User Self Service
It's imperative that the vSEC:CMS Service parent service be running before attempting to start any of the other services.
- Right-click the vSEC:CMS service that fails to boot up and select Properties.
- Copy the Service name from the General tab.
- Create a new text document and input the following:
net start "SERVICE_NAME"
- Each batch file must be created for each service because you can't start all services simultaneously.
- Some environments may require different delay times depending on the system's speed, and this should be taken into consideration.
- Please keep in mind that each environment is unique, and the settings may be configured according to the organization's preferences.